Spring Inspiration Board

Some of you may know from my posts over at my old blog, Pretty by Pistachio that Mr D and I recently got engaged in Italy. My darling fiance took me to Turin and proposed on the Olympic Bridge. Although we talked about marriage, it was a total suprise but a very nice suprise indeed.

I am hoping to use this blog as a way of capturing my inspiration and ideas and hopefully inspire fellow brides along the way.

We are planning the wedding for April 2012 (a long way off, i know) and are looking at two venues next weekend, both of which are barns. Here's a little taster of whats to come:

Country Wedding Inspiration Board-001

Unfortunatley, I cant remember where I found most of these images so be sure to contact me if they are yours or you know where i can find them :)

Comments

0 Responses to "Spring Inspiration Board"

Welcome...

... to LovebyLouise, a blog about all things pretty. You can expect a variety of daily features including window shopping, beautiful boutiques, featured seller, weekend deals and monthly giveaways. LovebyLouise is also a place for me to talk about my wedding plans.

Followers: